Are you ready to make some fireworks on Instagram?
You’re in luck thanks to this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Sue B. Zimmerman! Sue B. is The Instagram Expert and teaches small business owners how to establish and grow an engaged Instagram following that converts. Her spectacular display of Instagram skills has earned oohs and ahhs in Inc., Forbes, Entrepreneur, and even Netflix.
Listen to the insta-grand episode (#50!!) to hear Sue B.’s journey to becoming The Instagram Expert, how to get business results through Instagram today, and her tips for creativity. Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts / iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Sue B. fired you up for the ‘gram!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Imagine seeing how crowded your train or bus is before it’s even in sight. Enter Google Maps (Engadget)
- What font are you most comfortable with? Ikea wants the last word (The Verge)
- What do you get when you combine Twitch, QVC, and Amazon Prime Day? This (AdExchanger)
- What’s more terrifying than Chucky from Child’s Play? A chatbot of Chucky from Child’s Play (McKinney)
- Fifth Third Bank is quite mathematical with more than a fraction of their advertising (Fifth Third Bank)
- Random Fun of the Week: Ping pong on the subway? Why not (Mashable)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 49 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Steve Woodruff – King of Clarity, Author of Clarity Wins
- Are you using online and offline marketing together? It’s time to connect, as Hippo Tip #99 plugged
- Wake up! Wake’s up!
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Rock out to the creative marketing Corona, Dunkin’, Denny’s, and more blasted off
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling!
Stay stoked for more Hippo insta-gems every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Happening Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here