What makes someone courageous?
Find out from the latest Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Ryan Berman! Ryan is the founder of Fishtank and i.d.e.a. agencies, Sock Problems charity, and now Courageous consulting. His new book Return on Courage is an Amazon Bestseller and includes interviews with astronauts, Navy SEALs, business executives, and more.
Listen to the extra creative episode to hear Ryan’s lessons on courage from the best of the best, how to stay creative across wildly different businesses, and stories from his clients, which include the MLB, Subway, U.S. Ski & Snowboard, and more. Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Ryan fired you up!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Bud Light stole the alien show with their Area 51 label (Delish)
- You can land on the moon, too! Sort of. TIME Magazine rolled out some lunar AR (VentureBeat)
- Velcro is now trying to get stuck in your head (collectSPACE)
- Truth or Dare: Finance Edition?! Meet Ally Financial’s “Confessiongrams” (MediaPost)
- Random Fun of the Week: The author of this message in a bottle has been found 50 YEARS LATER (TIME)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 52 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Carrie Reagh & Patric Fransko – Social Mint & Eye Magnet Management
- Reach dentists at every stage of their career with ADA Dentists mailing lists from Hippo Direct
- There are some goofy ways to break the ice with your podcast guest, as Hippo Tip #102 smashed
- Keep the no-no’s out of your email vocab, as Hippo Tip #103 filtered out
- Miss the previous Hippo Digest? Explore the creative marketing eBay, Glad, Southwest Airlines, and more whipped up
How would you like to save time with your podcast? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get Wild!
Stay ready for more insightful Hippo adventures every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Humane Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here