eCommerce and the Retailpocalypse go hand in hand. How do you put a finger on what’s happening here?
Meet this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Mark Friedman! Mark is a marketing and eCommerce executive who’s the Chief Marketing & Digital Officer at AmeriMark and previously served as the President of eCommerce at Steve Madden.
Listen to the market-shifting episode to hear Mark’s stories from life as a marketer, what the future of retail will look like, and tips for selling your products or services online. Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts / iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Mark’s thoughts resonated with you!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- 5-hour Energy is giving away 5 types of adventure trips across the US (5-hour Energy)
- Warner Bros. brought back the “rickroll” in ENORMOUS fashion by “leaking” Detective Pikachu (NextShark)
- Remember the Old Spice guy? He’s back! For this clever Hulu ad (iSpot.tv)
- Glenlivet promoted their bottle redesign just in time for Mother’s Day with the witty “Flowers wilt. Whisky won’t” (MediaPost)
- Random Fun of the Week: Why not float across the Atlantic when you turn 72?! (CNN)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 42 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Stephanie Liu – Live Video Expert, Creator of Lights, Camera, Live®
- It was Small Business Week! What’s something every small business can do? Make your content visual
- Want more customers but don’t know how to find them? Hit up a list professional, as Hippo Tip #91 listed out
- Your most recent week’s posts are a quick and easy place to look for performance insights. They can help you improve next week, as Hippo Tip #92 pointed out
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Take a peek at the creative marketing IMAX, Orangetheory Fitness, Burger King, and more unleashed
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at email@example.com to get the ball rolling!
Keep the energy up for more excellent Hippo insights every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hard-Working Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here