Live video is getting bigger and bigger. How can you capitalize on the booming form of content?
Hear from this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Stephanie Liu! Stephanie is a live video expert who created the show Lights, Camera, Live® on Facebook Live and also runs a boutique social media agency.
Listen to the fantastically fun episode to hear Stephanie’s tips for creating jaw-dropping live videos, how to build the confidence to put yourself out there, and the unique type of music that unlocks the doors to your creativity. Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts / iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Stephanie had you cracking up!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- How do you bring some of the world’s biggest screens to small screens? Instagram Stories, if you’re IMAX (Chief Marketer)
- Orangetheory Fitness is going full Wonder Woman-theory for an AR experience in Fargo, North Dakota (Mobile Marketer)
- Burger King is taking yet another shot at McDonald’s with Real Meals for Mental Health Awareness Month (People)
- 4imprint allows you to make an offer on any product at their “Steal a deal” outlet (4imprint)
- Random Fun of the Week: Need a laugh? Catch this lucky/unlucky fan’s historically hilarious day at the ballpark (The Takeout)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 41 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Mark Schaefer – Bestselling Author, Marketing Rebellion Pioneer
- The #1 technique to improve your productivity is to write frequent notes. Here’s why
- There are so many great sites to license stellar music for your podcast, as Hippo Tip #90 banged out. Our favorite is Jamendo
- HOLY MOLY that was an exciting (and controversial) Derby. Did you tune in?
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Catch up on creativity with the creative marketing VisitLEX, the NFL, and Snapchat rattled off
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at email@example.com to get the ball rolling!
Stay charged up for more high-tech Hippo insights every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hollywood Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here