What’s it like transitioning from a full-time lawyer to a top resume writer and career branding expert?
Find out from this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Wendi Weiner! Wendi is known as The Writing Guru® and made the major career shift after deciding to go all in on her passion. She’s since been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Business Insider, and more!
Listen to the inspiring episode to hear how Wendi’s law background has helped her in the business world, the best ways to position your resume and LinkedIn profile, and how to break out of your comfort zone. Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts / iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Wendi’s story resonates with you!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Airdrop incoming! Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover) absolutely shook up Coachella by Airdropping his new Adidas shoes to festival attendees (Marketing Land)
- The Carolina Panthers didn’t just release their 2019 NFL schedule – they unleashed a custom nostalgia-filled video themed to your favorite video games (Mashable)
- Ughhh Mom!! Portal from Facebook whipped up this super fun famous moms video ahead of Mother’s Day (AOL)
- Honda is encouraging kids to have The Talk with their parents…#TheTextTalk, that is (MediaPost)
- Random Fun of the Week: Could this help explain how Stonehenge was assembled?! (Gizmodo)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 39 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Jay Baer – Word of Mouth Marketing Extraordinaire, Founder of Convince & Convert
- Is direct mail part of your marketing approach in today’s digital age? Our President & Founder shared why it needs to be
- Make your subject line STRONG to increase your email response rate, as Hippo Tip #87 flexed
- It’s time to set sail…with your creative marketing ideas! The wilder the better
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Let your creativity out with the creative marketing the National Parks Service, Carlsberg, Condé Nast, and more unleashed
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at email@example.com to get the ball rolling!
Get rrrrrreadyyyy for more wacky and wild Hippo content every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Handy Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here