How is a 7th-generation entrepreneur changing the game on Word of Mouth marketing?
Meet this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Jay Baer! Jay is a Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker, Bestselling Author, and the Founder of Convince & Convert – along with 4 previous companies. His new book, YouTube show, podcast, and concept “Talk Triggers” is revolutionizing the way businesses approach Word of Mouth marketing.
Listen to the remarkably entertaining episode to hear how Jay has founded so many companies, how you can spark Word of Mouth buzz to grow your business, and even the brand of tequila Jay swears tastes like “angel tears.” Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts / iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Jay has you bursting with Talk Triggers!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- The National Park Service put together this all-too-relatable spot to promote the free parks on April 20th (Ad Age)
- Carlsberg is promoting mean tweets that have some…interesting word choice (The Drum)
- Condé Nast is even more all in on Snapchat Discover shows than they were before (Digiday)
- How do you feel about robots at Walmart? (The Dallas Morning News)
- Random Fun of the Week: Here’s what it’s like planning new subways in ancient Rome (Popular Science)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 38 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Stephanie Goldman – Travel App Creator, Founder of Map2Next
- How often do you work from home? We know a thing or two about that, and our President & Founder shared how you can make the most of it
- What’s the simplest thing you can do to inspire creativity? Find out from Hippo Tip #85
- Podcast editing is the most time-consuming but rewarding part of podcasting, as Hippo Tip #86 brought to life. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your podcast
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Unleash your creativity with the creative marketing Crocs, Smokey Bear, Glossier, and more unleashed
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at email@example.com to get the ball rolling!
Get psyched for more wildly unique Hippo content every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hall of Fame Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here