How do you build an app?
Hear how from this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Stephanie Goldman! Stephanie is the founder of the brand new travel app Map2Next and is on a mission to make your next visit to a new city better than ever! She also happens to be my friend from the same floor freshman year of college.
Listen to the super real episode to hear the ups and downs of creating a travel app, how to pivot your career to a completely different industry, and the importance of getting customer feedback – no matter the stage of your product or service. Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts / iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re intrigued to try out Map2Next!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Crocs are…cool?! Here’s how Crocs is growing sales with the help of user-generated content (Glossy)
- Smokey Bear is turning 75 and has a slick new look and some recognizable new voices (The Drum)
- Glossier is leaving competition in the dust on Instagram – and it’s beautiful (Social Media Today)
- Vimeo absolutely NAILED the pivot and has never been better (Digiday)
- Random Fun of the Week: This April Fools prank is certainly out-of-the-box (Yahoo! News)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 37 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Ben Sturner – Sports Business All-Star, Founder of Leverage Agency
- Did you know we’re a 2nd-generation family business? Here’s how a successful family business can become your greatest asset
- Book it! Or rather, eBook it! There are endless benefits to creating helpful eBooks, as Hippo Tip #84 explained
- Did you experience any April Fools pranks last Monday?? We’d love to hear and share them! Reply to this email with your stories and we’ll include them in next week’s Hippo Digest
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Stay creative with the creative marketing Mountain Dew, Baileys, Octopus, and more whipped up
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Get hyped up for more humorously helpful Hippo content every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hospitable Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here