What does the business side of sports look like?
Find out from this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Ben Sturner! Ben is the CEO and Founder of Leverage Agency, a top sports marketing agency whose work has been seen with Triple Crown Winner American Pharoah, Mayweather-Pacquiao, Jimmy Kimmel, and more!
Listen to the fundamentally sound episode to hear what’s involved in building a sports marketing powerhouse from scratch, how to grow your network through meaningful relationships, and what the future of sports will look like. Hear the episode on iTunes / Apple Podcasts and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Ben has you ready to play ball!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Mountain Dew is releasing special edition Game of Thrones cans that are blank…or are they?? (MediaPost)
- Baileys is going with shorter sips – err, video clips on social (Digiday)
- The startup Octopus is providing ads inside Ubers and Lyfts that allow riders the chance to win cash (Digiday)
- Humm.ly can help you de-stress with the help of music, guided meditations, and a super cute bumblebee (Mashable)
- Outlook is embracing more and more AI to make it easier and easier to manage your meetings (ZDNet)
- Random Fun of the Week: Would you believe they’re still discovering new species of mastodons?! (Gizmodo)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 36 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Chelsea Krost – Millennial Marketing Expert, Influencer Marketing and Personal Branding
- Direct mail shouldn’t be boring – email us to bring your prospect’s mailbox to life, as seen in Hippo Tip #83
- Hope you cleaned up your plate to catch all the Opening Day action!
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Keep up your creativity with the creative marketing Shell, Absolute, Warner Bros., and more let fly
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at email@example.com to get started!
Get fired up for more fascinating Hippo content every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hurdling Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here