What was it like being one of the first 100 employees of Netflix?
Find out from this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Kate O’Neill! Kate is a speaker, author, and futurist who held the first content management role at Netflix, wrote Tech Humanist, and even spoke at the UN last month!
Listen to the wonderfully fascinating episode to hear what Netflix was like before it became a game-changing giant, why it’s important to keep the human element with new technology, and the creative power of face-to-face conversations. Hear the episode on iTunes / Apple Podcasts and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Kate really spoke to you!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Kroger set up a Pinterest-ing partnership with Pinterest in the name of data (Supermarket News)
- Burger King is now going right at Starbucks with a coffee subscription model (The Drum)
- The life of a college student athlete can be hard. Teamworks is here to make it easier (Inc.)
- Tired of the not-so-warm weather? You’ll love this hot campaign from the Arizona Office of Tourism (MediaPost)
- Insider is finding out Snapchat has tons of potential for repurposed Facebook content (Digiday)
- Random Fun of the Week: This 6-year-old blind pianist’s rendition of “Bohemian Rhapsody” is the most amazing thing you’ll come across today (CBS News)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 34 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Ryan Foland – Creative TED Talks, Inventor of the 3-1-3® Method
- If you already have a podcast, it’s pod-ticularly important you deliver on a consistent basis, as Hippo Tip #82 delivered
- Hope your St. Paddy’s Day was as good as gold!
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Stay creative with the creative marketing Budweiser, Brawny, TJ Maxx, and more let loose
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Keep your mind ready for more thought-provoking Hippo content every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Humanist Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here