Can you simplify what you do to just 3 words?
Of course you can! But it takes some work. Meet this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Ryan Foland! Ryan is a global keynote speaker and TED Talk-er who invented the 3-1-3® Method. He specializes in getting brands to communicate what they do as simply as possible.
Listen to the ridiculous episode to hear how Ryan came up with the 3-1-3® Method, how you can apply it to your business, and the simple things you can do to increase creativity. Hear the episode on iTunes / Apple Podcasts and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Ryan has you bursting with ideas!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Budweiser reimagined their print ads from the 50s and 60s for International Women’s Day (Ad Age)
- Brawny celebrated as well with their annual #StrengthHasNoGender campaign (Ads of the World)
- TJ Maxx created an Instagram game for their pop-up collections (MediaPost)
- SocialDeviant introduced InstaGranny (aka real-life grannies Dorothy and JoAnne) to share grandmotherly advice over Instagram (The Drum)
- Bobbi Brown’s “try it on” AR Facebook Ads are working way better than typical Facebook Ads (Glossy)
- Random Fun of the Week: Vans or Crocs? Doesn’t matter, they both land upright (Yahoo!)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 33 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Susan Bennett – The Voice of Siri, Famous Voice Actor
- Pop goes the… Hippo! Surprise & Delight your fans, as Hippo Tip #80 made pop
- Looking for team-building activities? Try out improv, as Hippo Tip #81 performed
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Get creative with the creative marketing Game of Thrones, Jackson Hewitt, Tommy Hilfiger, and more unleashed
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Get fired up for more fun-derful Hippo content every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Helpful Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here