Are you ready to find your marketing zen?
Meet this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Shama Hyder! Shama is the award-winning Founder & CEO of Zen Media and has been named the “Zen Master of Marketing” by Entrepreneur and the “Millennial Master of the Universe” by Fast Company. She’s been honored by both the White House and United Nations as one of the top 100 young entrepreneurs in the country.
Listen to the fulfilling episode to hear how Shama started a thriving business in the U.S. after growing up in India, how to effectively market in today’s digital and social media age, and her favorite ways to stay creative. Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts / iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’ve found your zen!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Tic Tac celebrated Father’s Day with the freshest (couldn’t resist) cufflinks you’ll ever see (The Drum)
- Imagine a world where you can change the channel with your eyes. That’s this world, thanks to Comcast (The Verge)
- Ever stayed at an Airbnb? You can now have a full-fledged Adventure through Airbnb (Fast Company)
- Nothing to see here…just Amazon cloning a whole neighborhood and what not (WIRED)
- Gatorade’s new media strategy is called “video everywhere” and makes a ton of sense (Digiday)
- Random Fun of the Week: You’ve never seen Jupiter like this before. Watch full screen. No comment on the music (WIRED)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 47 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Donald Kelly – The Sales Evangelist, Podcasting Powerhouse
- Don’t get lost in the maze…embrace the maze, as Hippo Tip #97 popped
- Are you a fan of The Wire? Hippo Tip #98 will bring about some tapping nostalgia
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Slurp up the creative marketing The Salvation Army, Nike, IHOP, and more served up
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling!
Get refreshed for more inspiring Hippo insights every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Harmonious Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here