What does it take to put out over 1,000 podcast episodes about sales?
Seriously – over 1,000 episodes! Find out from this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Donald Kelly! Donald is the Founder and Host of The Sales Evangelist and has turned his passions for sales and podcasting into a full-time business. He’s been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, HuffPost, Yahoo! Finance, and more.
Listen to the edu-taining episode to hear how Donald’s Jamaican roots inspired his career in sales, the top ways to get better at selling, and how to publish anything over 1,000 times without losing quality. Hear the episode on Apple Podcasts / iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re pumped to convert those leads!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- The Salvation Army goes wayyy back with National Donut Day. Here’s what they did this year (Forbes)
- Nike will give you chills once again with their Women’s World Cup ad (YouTube)
- IHOP is back for more with pancakes – err, burgers – err, pancakes. Who knows (Fast Company)
- Walmart is going to deliver directly into your fridge. What else could you ask for?! (The Verge)
- Random Fun of the Week: If you haven’t seen this mega-viral baby video, get ready to cry laughing (Facebook)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 46 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Elise Gelwicks – Internship Expert, Founder of InternView
- Money is like oxygen to the entrepreneur. Here are some financial strategies any small business can implement
- LinkedIn is a rich place to share your wealth of business knowledge, as Hippo Tip #96 flipped
- USA! USA! Are you watching the Women’s World Cup?
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Dive headfirst into the creative marketing Ikea, Coors Light, Lacoste, and more let splash
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling!
Get craaaaazy pumped for more wild Hippo stories every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hilarious Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here