What’s truly the best way to market to millennials?
Hear from this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Chelsea Krost! Chelsea is a Millennial Marketing Expert who’s created a monster personal brand after getting her start with a teenage radio show when she was in high school!
Listen to the mega-insightful episode to hear what works and doesn’t work when marketing to millennials, the stability that comes with building your personal brand, and the power of Twitter chats (i.e. Chelsea’s #MillennialTalk). Hear the episode on iTunes / Apple Podcasts and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Chelsea has you ready to capture the attention of millennials!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Shell created “The Great Travel Hack” with Kaley Cuoco, an eco-friendly journey from LA to NYC (The Drum)
- Absolut is going “bottoms up” into the world of Reddit ads (Digiday)
- Warner Bros. ran the first-ever voice-activated promoted AR lens for its movie Shazam on Snapchat (Social Media Today)
- Nickelodeon is using social media to entertain the younger generation. Who would’ve thought?! (Variety)
- Random Fun of the Week: Have you been watching March Madness during the work day? More and more companies are embracing the Madness – and it’s working (Chicago Tribune)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 35 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Kate O’Neill – Tech Humanist, Netflix to the UN
- Learn the differences between the two main types of mailing lists from our President & Founder
- March Madness is in full swing! Can you guess the significance behind the Hippo’s jersey number? (HINT: Think years)
- We hope you have some extra pep in your step now that it’s spring!
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Get crazy creative with the creative marketing Kroger, Burger King, Teamworks, and more unleashed
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at email@example.com to get started!
Get Hippo-pumped for more powerful Hippo content every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, High-Spirited Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here