What goes into shaping the resume of one of the top nonprofit CEOs in the world?
Find out from this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Tracey Brown! Tracey is the first CEO of the American Diabetes Association to actually have the disease. Prior to the American Diabetes Association, Tracy was Chief Experience Officer and Chief Member Officer of Sam’s Club, Managing Director at RAPP Agency (where our paths first crossed), and even a chemical engineer at Procter & Gamble!
Listen to the big-time episode to hear what makes Tracey so successful, the main takeaways from each stop of her career, and how to manage relationships with a diverse mix of parties. Hear the episode on iTunes / Apple Podcasts and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re inspired by Tracey!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Progressive created “the one ad you wished you’d clicked” – and it includes cash! (MediaPost)
- Food fight! Burger King went RIGHT AT KFC with this ad (MediaPost)
- Bon Voyage – err, Bonvoy! Marriott introduced their new loyalty program and it will get stuck in your head (MediaPost)
- This Honda Passport commercial will make you want to get away. Like right now (MediaPost)
- How do you get your products into restaurants across America? Reclaimed wood, of course – something CounterEv nailed (Forbes)
- If you’re opening a robotics museum, why not have it construct itself?! (TechCrunch)
- Random Fun of the Week: Sooo turns out some tyrannosaurs weren’t that big after all (National Geographic)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 31 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Michael Rozen – Special Settlement Master of Historic Cases, Founder of TRGP Capital
- Wood you be up for a good carving pun? Check out Hippo Tip #78
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Get creative with the creative marketing Bojangles’, Fortnite, Wonderful Halos, and more created
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Get psyched for more inspiring Hippo content every single week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, High-Achieving Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here