Could you imagine starting a new life in Copenhagen after years in the hustle and bustle of D.C.?
Peek inside the life of this week’s Wild Business Growth Podcast guest, Taylor Ryan! Taylor is Chief Marketing Officer of the Danish startup Valuer who uses Artificial Intelligence (Ai) to connect startups with corporations for the purpose of corporate innovation. Taylor is a 5-time co-founder and has contributed to Entrepreneur.com!
Listen to the WILD episode to hear how any company can get better at innovation, a beginner’s guide to Ai, and even Taylor’s appearance on House Hunters International. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re blown away by Taylor’s story!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- A&W is celebrating its 100th birthday by campaigning to bring the ampersand back to its glory days (QSR)
- Resident Evil 2 developed some of the most interactive ads of all time with their “choose your own adventure” rollout (The Drum)
- Instead of running a Super Bowl ad, Domino’s is giving away free pizzas for consumers who scan 6 different pizzas with their app (MediaPost)
- Champion is also celebrating 100 years – with the legend Magic Johnson! (Footwear News)
- Want to stream Apple Music in the skies without paying for Wi-Fi? American Airlines is here for you (The Verge)
- Random Fun of the Week: Pop goes the accidental invention! Here’s how bubble wrap came to be (Smithsonian)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 28 of the Wild Business Growth Podcast featuring Christoph Trappe – The Authentic Storyteller, From Football to Content Marketing
- It never hurts to stay curious, as Hippo Tip #75 demonstrated
- Having déjà vu? Must’ve been from Groundhog Day!
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Get your creative juices flowing with the creative marketing Diet Coke, Pinterest, Robomart, and more poured up
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Buckle up for more thrilling content next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth Podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Humble Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here