Imagine introducing a new type of food to the U.S.
That’s what this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest, Emily Griffith, is doing with her brand, Lil Bucks! Emily launched the line of sprouted buckwheat seeds earlier this year after discovering them in Australia and is on a mission to spread awareness of the powerful superfood and granola alternative in America!
Listen to the crazy cool episode to hear Emily’s startup journey, the pros and cons of launching a food brand, and the creative benefits of traveling the world. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re intrigued by Lil Bucks!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- The fast food wars continued with Burger King’s “Whopper Detour” campaign – where you can get a 1 cent Whopper ONLY at McDonald’s! (MediaPost)
- Any runner will love these new Saucony spots (Campaign US)
- Coca-Cola’s new social strategy: be positive! Optimism always wins (Atlanta Business Chronicle)
- Would you believe us if we told you this year’s highest-paid YouTube star is 7 years old? You better! Here’s his most popular video, which has over 1.6 BILLION views (Forbes, YouTube)
- Speaking of YouTube, National Geographic is partnering with them to embrace VR (The Drum)
- Random Fun of the Week: Why not continue the cuteness trend?! Check out how these 1st-graders say goodbye for the day (Yahoo!)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 20 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Rebekah Radice – Hollywood’s Social Media Star, Founder of RadiantLA
- What’s your morning routine? The more consistent the better, as Hippo Tip #65 enlightened
- We hope you celebrated the sweetest day of the year, National Cookie Day!
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Check out the creative marketing Payless, New York Public Library, McDonald’s, and more brewed up
Interested in starting a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Get ready to crunch on more creative content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Healthy Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here