Reach out to 5 people a day who can help your business
That’s what this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest, Rebekah Radice, swears by – and it can work for you, too! Rebekah is an award-winning marketer and entrepreneur who founded RadiantLA and Rebekah Radice Media and is the CMO of Post Planner!
Listen to the super fun episode to hear Rebekah’s take on branding in the social media world, how the outdoors can inspire creativity, and how you can benefit from working with clients in different industries. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you love Rebekah’s radio voice!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Payless will knock your socks off with their brilliant Palessi prank (Ad Age)
- New York Public Library won Black Friday with their New York Times ad (The Drum)
- Turns out McDonald’s knows hamburgers AND hamburger menus (Ad Age)
- SoulCycle didn’t need to reinvent the wheel – just embrace Instagram (Digiday)
- Random Fun of the Week: Like to watch It’s a Wonderful Life this time of year? You may be surprised to hear its struggles at the box office (Mental Floss)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 19 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring John Lee Dumas (JLD) – Podcasting Legend, Host of Entrepreneurs on Fire
- Our podcast was featured in the Indiana University Alumni Magazine!
- Hi-yah! No matter what industry you’re in, disruption is key, as Hippo Tip #63 chopped up
- Hippo Tip #64 shared how you can get more people to see your #InstagramStories
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Check out the creative marketing Honda, Dunkin’, Walmart, and more brewed up
Interested in starting a podcast of your own? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Stay frosty for more cool content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hollywood Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here