Imagine building a multimillion-dollar business from podcasting
That’s exactly what this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest, John Lee Dumas, did! “JLD” started interviewing entrepreneurs every single day back in 2012 for his top podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire, and now posts his monthly income on his site, EOFire.com, for everyone to learn from his successes and failures as a business owner!
Listen to the extreme rapid-fire episode (15 Questions in 15 Minutes!) to hear how JLD got started podcasting, how you can reach out to any big name, and how to stay committed doing something every single day. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if the episode fired you up!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- You know the story: The Grinch stole…a Honda campaign?! (MediaPost)
- Try talking while drinking your espresso, like this clever new Dunkin’ ad (The Drum)
- Thanks to the Walmart Toy Lab, kids can test out toys they want for the holidays (MarTech Today)
- LinkedIn is considering adding Stories – just like Snapchat! And Instagram! And Facebook! (Mashable)
- The robots are still coming – and Kindred is here to reshape the fulfillment world (TechCrunch)
- Random Fun of the Week: Here’s why you can remember things like how to tie your shoes and ride your bike, but forget some other memories (Scientific American)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 18 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Greg Branstetter – President and Founder of Hippo Direct, Our Family Business
- Check in on others’ content, as Hippo Tip #62 endorsed. You can find inspiration as long as you don’t overdo it!
- Hope your Thanksgiving feast was as fulFILLING as our Hippo’s was!
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Check out the creative marketing Office Depot, Mojo Vision, Walmart, and more created
Stay fired up for more feverish content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hottie Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here