Do you think of orange when you think of Halloween?
You may do the same when you think of “Content Marketing” thanks to this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest, Joe Pulizzi! Joe is known as “The Godfather of Content Marketing” for founding Content Marketing Institute (CMI) and Content Marketing World, the largest content marketing event in the world!
Listen to the special spooky episode to hear how Joe started CMI and #CMWorld, his predictions on the future of content marketing, and how a single color (like orange!) can be a powerful branding tool. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re striving to provide more valuable content!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Panera created a Facebook Watch show to tout the authenticity of their ingredients (MediaPost)
- Perrier capitalized on Kanye’s internet-breaking SNL costume with a Snapchat filter (The Drum)
- “Alexa, buy my favorite stocks.” This is now possible thanks to TD Ameritrade (Digiday)
- Flying from Southern California to NYC? Get hyped up with jetBlue’s app contest (MediaPost)
- Random Fun of the Week: Do the Monster Mash! Here’s how the famous song came to be (Tedium.)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 14 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Devon Cajuste – Hard Knocks Breakout Star, Positivity Pro
- Social media can be scary. The latest edition of Digital Marketing Tips allows you to focus your fear on Halloween!
- NEWS FLASH! Find out the most disruptive thing you can do on social media with Hippo Tip #56
- What are your favorite hobbies? They can be great for creativity, as Hippo Tip #57 painted a picture of
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Catch up on the creative marketing Sirius XM, Uber, Jagermeister, and more are up to
Get your eyes and ears ready for more terrific content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Historic Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here