Watch HBO’s Hard Knocks this year?
Then you’re more than familiar with this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest, Devon Cajuste! Cajuste was a breakout star on the show while they featured his training camp journey with the Cleveland Browns.
Listen to the breakthrough episode to hear behind-the-scenes stories of the NFL and Hard Knocks, how fame and social media have changed his life, and how to keep positivity and creativity to the max. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re pulling for Cajuste to make your favorite team’s roster!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- How do you embrace the smart speaker wave? Partnering with Amazon on a major promotion is a heck of a start, as Sirius XM is doing (Reuters)
- Imagine delivery pizza flying through the air into your home. We may only be a few years away from this, thanks to Uber (Yahoo! Finance)
- Start spending time on Snapchat and you may just come across these Jagermeister tarot cards (Digiday)
- Chubbies, known for their short shorts, has no shortage of social media and mobile ad spending in the works for the upcoming holidays (Digiday)
- Random Fun of the Week: It’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” – in IHOP syrup bottle form! Pretty sweet (Time)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 13 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Dr. Chithra Durgam – World’s Coolest Dentist, Featured in GaryVee‘s #1 New York Times Bestseller Crushing It!
- The Hippo Digest is now in blog form! We’ll be posting each edition on our blog in addition to the weekly emails. Here’s last week’s issue
- Do the splits – on Facebook! We couldn’t resist paying homage to Jean-Claude Van Damme with Hippo Tip #54
- Ever miss an email because it was in that certain folder you tend to ignore? Hippo Tip #55 cleared that up
- Hang too long in the same space and you’re sure to fall
Get your game face on for more superstar content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hurdling Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here