Could you imagine going from med student to superstar YouTube series host?
Listen to the super fun episode to hear how Lucie blew up on social media, the most memorable moments from her hit YouTube series, and what she does to stay creative. Check it out on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you love Lucie too!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Cole Haan went with sheep and alpacas instead of supermodels in their hilarious new campaign (Adweek)
- Make no mi-steak: Steak-umm got real with this viral tweet about millennials (Vox)
- Dove and Dunkin’ (yep, just Dunkin’) partnered to give busy women a chance to earn a year’s supply of their products (MediaPost)
- Do you think this penthouse is Instagram-worthy? Thanks to Village Marketing, it literally is (The New York Times)
- Stella Artois is highlighting people who have mastered “The Art of Living” in their new stellar video series (The Drum)
- Random Fun of the Week: Ding dog! Watch this puppy ring the doorbell to get back inside (The Spokesman-Review)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 10 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Keith Weisberg – Global Strategy Lead at Google and World’s Most Interesting Man
- We’re back with our latest installment of Digital Marketing Tips! New tips each month to help you grow your business through social media
- Ever get a case of the Mondays? Fight back by making it your most productive day of the week, as Hippo Tip #51 demonstrated
- You may need to take a hike to keep your business and your mind fresh!
Keep an eye and ear out for more crazy cool content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Humble Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Did someone forward you the Hippo Digest? Subscribe here