Ever wonder what it’s like to work at Google?
Listen to the fun and fascinating episode to hear Keith’s behind-the-scenes stories from the global giant, why his mindset and hobbies make him the World’s Most Interesting Man, and how to avoid wasting time. Check it out on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if Google’s made your life easier!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Michelob Ultra is partnering with Chris Pratt to donate revenue to Achilles International and support disabled runners in the NYC marathon (MediaPost)
- Taco Bell is gearing up for National Taco Day with the magical giant taco El Cruncho (The Drum)
- Once you go Hulu you never go back, according to some of today’s biggest stars (The Drum)
- KFC has yet another new colonel – this time not a human! (Ad Age)
- Big fan of Topgolf? You’ll love the founders’ incredible success story (Entrepreneur)
- Random Fun of the Week: Did you ever play a VCR board game? (Tedium)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 9 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Tom Casano – World’s Best SEO Expert and Founder of Sure Oak
- Wish you could clone your best customers? Ask us about Lookalike Audiences, as Hippo Tip #50 reflected
- Miss National Cheeseburger Day? Go grab a big bite! Your secret’s safe with us
- Fall’s here. You better be-leaf it!
Stay tuned for more superstar content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Heartwarming Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Did someone forward you the Hippo Digest? Subscribe here