How do you get more site traffic without spending any money on advertising?
Just ask this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest: SEO Expert Tom Casano!
Listen to the incredibly goofy yet insightful episode to hear Tom’s transition from musician to SEO expert, what he does to stay productive, and his favorite advertising campaign that’s now taking over the streets of Manhattan. Check it out on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you remember the days of Ask Jeeves!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Planet Fitness created a super cute video starring kids from Boys & Girls Clubs as “Kindness Coaches” (MediaPost)
- Stella Artois released an incredibly clever spot presenting their chalice as “The Ultimate Connected Device” (The Drum)
- Why not turn a trip to Goodwill into an exciting event?! (Adweek)
- Chevrolet launched an app encouraging family and friends to help stop distracted driving (The Drum)
- The Players’ Tribune started a Snapchat show featuring professional athletes (The Drum)
- 7-Eleven is heading towards frictionless checkout with the addition of Google Pay and Apple Pay (PYMNTS)
- Random Fun of the Week: Try to watch this “Wonky Donkey” video without laughing (The Guardian)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 8 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Danielle Dardashti – Emmy Award-Winning Producer and Founder of dash. Branded Content
- Stuck on a problem? Solve it with an outside perspective from others, as Hippo Tip #49 called out
- Marketing can be a lot to juggle! We’re here to keep you coordinate
Get ready for more exciting and funny content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hard-Working Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Did someone forward you the Hippo Digest? Subscribe here