It’s a jungle out there!
Wise words from this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest Mike Kawula! And he would know – this was without a doubt the first meeting between a koala and a hippo in podcast history.
Listen to the brand spankin’ new episode to hear Mike’s entrepreneurial journey, how he stays constantly learning, and his one-of-a-kind philosophy on travel. Check it out on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and leave a 5-star review if you enjoy the show!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Donny Osmond and Lil’ Yachty teamed up (really) for a music video for Chef Boyardee (MediaPost)
- Sometimes you need to test creative strategies using a fake pizza brand. Just ask YouTube (TechCrunch)
- Remember Nickelodeon’s Double Dare? It’s coming back and now you can play too on Facebook Messenger (Adweek)
- LOL – P&G is looking to trademark phrases to attract younger consumers (Fortune)
- Mother and the New York Public Library are bringing classic novels to life through Instagram Stories (Adweek)
- Random Fun of the Week: A dentist went viral thanks to her movie-spoof billboards (Yahoo!)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Check out our super fun Wild Business Growth podcast episode with Gina Schreck – Founder & CEO of SocialKNX and Bucket List Champion
- Our President & Founder detailed how to overcome business adversity
- Do you have a Live Chat plugin on your website? Hippo Tip #45 shared why you should!
- Getting in the trending topics conversation can work wonders for your brand – but only if it makes sense, as Hippo Tip #46 hit on
Stay tuned for more insightful content coming next week – including a rockstar podcast episode with Chris “Kubby” Kubbernus! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hysterical Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here