Introducing the Wild Business Growth Podcast!!
Presented by Hippo Direct! How entrepreneurs and innovators unleash creativity to grow bigger and better businesses. Hear from an exciting new guest every single week who’s turning wild ideas into wild growth. Guests include startup founders, product inventors, social media influencers, and much more. Hosted by yours truly!
What creative marketing topics were discussed in the first 4 episodes?
- Episode #1: One of the most creative exercise tools we’ve ever seen – Jawzrsize. It’s so unique you can’t help but take a bite
- Episode #2: Did you know nearly 3/4 of moms admit to swearing in front of their children? Kraft nailed it with their no BS “Swear Like A Mother” campaign
- Episode #3: Arrested Development turned fiction into reality when they drove their Stair Car around the U.S. to hype up their 5th season
- Episode #4: You have to hand it to the Walmart Yodel Kid for dropping an album so soon after being discovered. Yodel on!
Who are the first 4 Wild Business Growth podcast guests?
- Episode #1: Justin Bauer – Wild Inventor of Clip Grip and BakeSplit. Hear how he goes about his problem-solving process and broke out of his comfort zone. Check out his sources of inspiration
- Episode #2: Brendan O’Marra – Digital Marketing Director at Bic. Hear what he does to stay creative, and what’s the best marketing story of all time. See how he likes to unplug
- Episode #3: Julia Lamorelle– CEO & Co-Founder of Kiwi Compute. Hear her thoughts on the future of education and life as a startup founder. Read her favorite business books and support their launch!!
- Episode #4: Jon Savitt – Writer, Comedian, and Funniest Renaissance Man in History. Hear what it’s really like to go mega-viral and how humor can benefit a brand
Stay tuned for many more exciting episodes dropping soon. If you have any questions or guests you’d like to see on the show, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hippo Podcasters!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here