Behold the Queen of Content Marketing: Ann Handley!
She’s this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest! Ann is one of the most influential marketers of all time, the world’s first Chief Content Officer, a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, keynote speaker, and has brought MarketingProfs to unprecedented heights over the past 17 years!
Listen to the superstar episode to hear how Ann has become such a leader in the marketing space, the ever-growing importance of writing, and tips on staying creative. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you had fun. Subscribe to Ann’s amazing newsletter here!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Goose Island handled Cody Parkey’s infamous “Double Doink” missed field goal in hilarious fashion by letting fans attempt a 43-yard field goal of their own (Chicago Tribune)
- Did you eat Sun-Maid Raisins growing up? They’re running their first ad in 10 years to win you back (Insider)
- Re/Max has re/alized their best brand ambassadors are their re/altors (MediaPost)
- Adobe is exploring the ability to connect billboards with your smartphone (MediaPost)
- Acura launched a fun little game on Facebook and Messenger to promote their 2019 ILX (MediaPost)
- Random Fun of the Week: Can you guess which geometric shape gives video games their incredible graphics? (Vox)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 26 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Scott Gelber – Digital Strategy Genius, President of Merkley+Partners
- The more advice you give away, the better! Take a free sample from Hippo Tip #72
- Feeling stuck? Think about what makes you unique, as Hippo Tip #73 zigzagged
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Check out the creative marketing Shutterstock, Twitter, FIJI, and more crafted
How would you like to have a podcast of your own? Email me at email@example.com to get started!
Keep your eyes and ears peeled for more crazy cool content next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest, Wild Business Growth podcast, or other Hippo Direct content, chat with us on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Historic Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here