What do you get when you combine The Muppets and a world-renowned speaker?
This week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest, Drew Davis! Drew is a top-ranked marketing speaker who previously produced for NBC and The Muppets and has been named the 2nd-most influential content marketer in the world after our Episode 15 guest, Joe Pulizzi!
Listen to the hilariously fun episode to hear how Drew approaches every speech, his favorite “brandscapes” (see his bestseller) of all time, and even some Muppets impressions! Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you laughed!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Vitaminwater is rewarding one lucky contestant $100K if they can do the impossible: go an entire year without using their smartphone! (MediaPost)
- Sure, Amazon’s Alexa can do a lot. But can it check your email? Yes, actually – now it can (VentureBeat)
- These new videos from Phonak will make you want to wear their multifunctional Marvel hearing aids (Campaign US)
- Imagine what an Instagram vending machine would look like. You don’t have to, thanks to this guerrilla marketing campaign for Social Animals (Vice)
- Random Fun of the Week: Stop it, Mom!! Who can relate to this Maryland basketball fan’s embarrassment when his mom stole the show lip-syncing Kelly Clarkson’s “Since U Been Gone” (Yahoo!)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 21 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Emily Griffith – Digital Nomad Surfer Chick, Founder of Lil Bucks
- Check out my appearance on Tom Casano’s Sure Oak Podcast, where I discuss my 1-hour strategy for social media networking success that’s enabled us to grow our brand and podcast
- Are you treating your brand voice like a person or a brand? The more human touch, the better, as Hippo Tip #66 belted out
- These days, you have to brrreak through – no matter the environment
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Check out the creative marketing Burger King, Saucony, Coca-Cola, and more cooked up
Interested in starting a podcast of your own? Email me at email@example.com!
Stay tuned for more super fun content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Humorous Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here