Need a good Dad Joke?
Look no further than this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest, Joe Martin! Joe is the Head of Social Analytics at Adobe and has built quite the following on Twitter for his marketing insight, behind-the-scenes updates from Adobe, and of course Dad Jokes!
Listen to the wonderfully corny episode to hear what it’s like working at one of the world’s leading tech giants, how to manage time between work and family, and how to foster creativity regardless of your organization’s size. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if the episode made you chuckle!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- You may remember Alfonso Ribeiro from Fresh Prince or Dancing with the Stars – or maybe these funny Bob Evans videos (MediaPost)
- Looking for ridiculously out-of-the-box ideas? Take a page out of Netflix’s book and do a Hack Day (Quartz)
- Music startup UnitedMasters partnered with the NBA to give independent artists a chance to be featured on the league’s digital platforms (MediaPost)
- Storytelling is all around us – you just have to look through the right lens to see it. Media startup Within is bringing that mentality to life with their new app, Wonderscope (Variety)
- Amusement retailer Art of Play put together an incredibly amusing video to highlight the magic of their products (Ad Age)
- Random Fun of the Week: Oh my! This Soccer Dad went a liiiittle bit too far making sure his goalie son did his job (BBC)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 16 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring ThatViolaKid – Championing Classical Music in the Social Media Era
- Did you take any time to review your goals this week? Look at them often to hit your targets, as demonstrated in Hippo Tip #59
- We get it – growing a business can be puzzling. We’ll help you find the solutions
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Get up to speed on the creative marketing Ancestry.com, Reese’s, Butterball, and more rolled out
Get your eyes, ears, and stomach ready for some extra special Thanksgiving content and more coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hilarious Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here