How does Classical music translate to social media?
Not too shabby – just look at this week’s Wild Business Growth podcast guest, ThatViolaKid! ThatViolaKid is on a mission to champion Classical music in the modern era and has grown quite the following on Instagram and YouTube after graduating from the historic Juilliard School!
Listen to the musically sound episode to hear how ThatViolaKid transitioned from Juilliard to the social media world, how to stay creative with your content, and how he plans to become the Neil deGrasse Tyson of Music. Hear the episode on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and subscribe and leave a 5-star review if he changed your perception of Classical music!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Ancestry.com is gearing up for Veterans Day by offering their military records to the public for free so you can discover if you have a military hero in your family history (MediaPost)
- Reese’s won Halloween with their Candy Converter – pure peanut butter brilliance! (Adweek)
- Ever used the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line during Thanksgiving? They’ve evolved with the times and can now even be found through Amazon Alexa (MediaPost)
- Marvel continues their superhero-ic run by spinning off their digital marketing arm as a standalone business, complete with podcasting, video streaming, and more (Fast Company)
- Pancakes or waffles? Birch Benders makes both, and they focused on perfecting their branding over several years before getting picked up by Target (Entrepreneur)
- Random Fun of the Week: That’s a lotttttt of pumpkin! Here’s the world’s largest jack-o-lantern (United Press International)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Listen to Episode 15 of the Wild Business Growth podcast featuring Joe Pulizzi – The Godfather of Content Marketing, Man in Orange
- Get those bad eggs outta here! Hippo Tip #58 revealed what you can do to make social media a friendlier place
- It’s a…Hipp-o-lantern! Get it?!
- Miss last week’s Hippo Digest? Get up to speed on the creative marketing Panera, Perrier, TD Ameritrade, and more cooked up
Get your drumroll ready for more super cool content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Harmonic Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here