What’s it like moving to a new continent and starting a marketing agency?
Listen to the special international episode – recorded in Copenhagen – to hear Kubby’s entrepreneurial story, how he maintains thought leadership, and even what 90’s TV show he’s currently obsessed with. Check it out on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – and leave a 5-star review if you have a good time listening!
Now for some more creative marketing highlights from the past week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Maxwell House gave a paid vacation day to workers who had to work on Labor Day (The Drum)
- Nothing is safe from ads these days – not even fortune cookies, thanks to Open Fortune (Adweek)
- Mmmm donuts! You can now place your Dunkin’ Donuts pickup order with Alexa (Mobile Marketer)
- Mercedes-Benz celebrated getting to 2 million Instagram followers with mosaic images of their cars made from fan photos (MediaPost)
- Live in a big city? Delivery robots may soon drop off your food (Transport Topics)
- Random Fun of the Week: Ever wondered why rain has such a distinct smell? Here’s why (The Conversation)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Check out our “Extra Wild” Wild Business Growth podcast episode with Mike Kawula – Serial Entrepreneur and Daily Podcaster
- Ever work from home? Our VP, Email Marketing shared his favorite tools to help you accomplish more
- Don’t forget Alexa and Siri when enhancing your SEO, as Hippo Tip #47 emphasized
- If hippos can reach for the stars, you can too!
Stay tuned for more fun and valuable content coming next week! If you have any questions or comments on the Hippo Digest or the Wild Business Growth podcast, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Happy Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here