ADA Dentists mailing lists from Hippo Direct allow you to reach dentists at every stage of their career.
You need to market differently to dentists depending on their experience. And the sooner you begin, the better chance you have of making them lifetime customers.
New dentists and dental students are eager to explore all types of products and services. Early and mid-career dentists want to lock in good pricing from vendors they can trust. Late career dentists focus on reliability and transitioning their practice to the next generation. And Retired dentists are looking for travel and luxury.
Match Your Marketing Message to the Correct ADA Dentists Mailing List
- Dental Students ADA — 13,356 Dental Students
- Dentists at Beginning of their Career ADA – 21,963 Dentists Who Have Been Practicing Dentistry Less Than 5 Years
- Early Career Dentists ADA — 43,739 Dentists Who Have Been Practicing Dentistry 5-14 Years
- Mid Career Dentists ADA – 59,883 Dentists Who Have Been Practicing Dentistry 15-30 Years
- Late Career Dentists ADA — 60,003 Dentists Who Have Been Practicing Dentistry More Than 30 Years
- Retired Dentists ADA – 49,237 Retired Dentists
The most popular methods to select from these lists are a combination of dentist’s specialty, practice ownership status, and year graduated from dental school.
Changing Demographics of ADA Dentists
Most dental marketers are aware of the rise of Dental Support Organizations (DSO), sometimes referred to as corporate dentistry, or franchised dentistry. Joining a DSO can delay practice ownership by 3 to 5 years for new dentists. This might surprise you, though: approximately 1/3 of dentists still don’t own a practice after 15 years of dentistry.
The face of dentistry is also changing rapidly to include more female and minority dentists:
- Current dental students have 1,010 males for every 1,000 females. This compares to 1,840 males to 1,000 females for Mid Career Dentists, and 6,570 males to 1,000 females for Late Career Dentists.
- A similar change is occurring regarding the ethnicity of dentists. Dentists at Beginning of their Career have 1,580 white per every 1,000 minority dentists. This compares to 2,110 white per 1,000 minority for Mid Career Dentists, and 5,400 white per 1,000 minority for Late Career Dentists.
Use ADA mailing lists from Hippo Direct to target the right dentists for your marketing message, at the proper time of their career.