What do you think of the Wild Business Growth podcast?!
Reply to this email and let us know! The Wild Business Growth podcast is your weekly place to hear from entrepreneurs and innovators unleashing creativity to grow bigger and better businesses. If you haven’t checked it out yet, the first 4 episodes are already up on iTunes and your other favorite audio platforms – listen in and rate 5 stars if you like what you hear!
Speaking of stars, you may be a little starstruck by a few of our next podcast guests. Here’s an exclusive sneak peek of what to expect in the coming weeks!
Who are the next few Wild Business Growth podcast guests?
- Gina Schreck – Founder & CEO of SocialKNX, Coach at DIY.social, Global Social Media Speaker, Author of 6 books, Podcast host of “The Journey with Gina“
- Mike Kawula – Serial Entrepreneur, Inc 500, Co-Founder of Dinner Table MBA, Author of “Self Employed Now WTF“, Podcast Host of “Entrepreneurs GSD” and “Power House Family Podcast“
- Chris “Kubby” Kubbernus – CEO & Founder of Kubb&Co, Global Speaker, Forbes #1 Business Guru on Snapchat, YouTube Influencer
What creative marketing topics were discussed in these episodes?
- You’ll hear Gina tell the story of the most hilarious email she ever received – a Native deodorant email! She details what cracked her up and what they could have done better with their offering
- You’ll also hear Kubby’s take on this controversial Jack in the Box ad and why it’s memorable, whether you like it or not
Stay tuned for these thrilling episodes dropping in the coming weeks. If you have any questions or other guests you’d like to see on the show, contact us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Bring on the bongos!!
Thank you for Digesting, Hippodcasters!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here