A new week brings new creative marketing campaigns!
We hope you’re enjoying this Tuesday as much as Joey Chestnut enjoys hot dogs. Which is a lot. What’s the biggest thing you’re trying to knock out this week? Reply to this email and let us know!
Now for the creative marketing highlights from the week!
What happened in the creative marketing world last week?
- Feeling sleepy? Casper opened a store specifically for naps (TechCrunch)
- You’ve probably heard way too much about Kylie Jenner. But not enough about her self-made $900 million fortune (Forbes)
- Thanks to new Facebook AR Ads, you can “try on” products from your phone (MediaPost)
- Is there anything Google doesn’t do? No, as they’re even getting into the videogame business(Wired)
- Outdoor ad firm Adams+Fairway is bringing Instagram photos to billboards (MediaPost)
- Random Fun of the Week: Remember the Walmart Yodel Kid? He’s dropping an album this week (AP)
What else happened in the Hippo Direct World last week?
- Our President & Founder shared his strategic planning ideas for quadrupling your sales
- Hear that? Hippo Tip #39 made some noise with the audio content wave
- A little monkey business doesn’t hurt! Especially with emojis, as Hippo Tip #40 demonstrated
- We’ll make your job a day at the beach. Just look at that Hippo!
If you have any thoughts on this issue of the Hippo Digest, reply to this email and let us know! And if you want to get more real-time marketing tips and hippo fun, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Thank you for Digesting, Happy Hippos!
Until next week,
Let your business Run Wild
Subscribe to the Hippo Digest email newsletter here