Today marks Issue #1 of the Hippo Digest for our email subscribers!
The Hippo Digest is your Weekly Recap of Creative Marketing. Sign up here to be as entertained as that first time you saw Pulp Fiction or The Wizard of Oz – ok maybe somewhere in between.
What’s in Each Hippo Digest?
Each issue of the Hippo Digest will be broken down into two parts:
- All new content from Hippo Direct – under the same roof so you can binge watch whatever you’re binge-watching without missing a happening of Hippo. This content includes:
- Weekly #HippoTips – creative one-liners to inspire you as a marketer and business person
- Other fun social posts from our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages
- Weekly Blog Posts – covering everything from marketing to family business to productivity tips
- Monthly Digital Marketing Tips – New tips each month to help you grow your business through social media
- PLUS new forms of content we have in the works – to be revealed at a later date
- Our favorite creative marketing moments from around the web each week. To give you an example significantly fresher than Neymar’s haircut, today’s newsletter included everything from Microsoft’s pursuit of cashierless stores to scientists debating how many different types of smiles there are
We’ll also include brief updates from time-to-time on anything newsworthy from Hippo R&D (did we mentioned we launched a new website last week?!).
Where Do I Sign Up?
If we’ve ever brought a smile to your face – or even something you wouldn’t 100% consider a frown – sign up for the Hippo Digest here (it’s free). And if you feel like adding to your “Following” count, show us some love on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn so you can get real-time marketing tips and hippo fun.
Happy Digesting, Hungry Hippo Fam!